Tuesday 24 March 2015

English Breakfast and Nutmeg Chocolate Chip Cookies

Faced with a wealth of recipes to make today, back at home, I passed aside the fancy ones that needed yeast and pistachios and edgy flours (which will probably turn up later this week) for a simple, very good cookie recipe from Design Love Fest. Don't judge mine for looking less fancy than Eva's; it's not how big your chocolate chips are, it's how you use them.






This week is for sunshine, dissertation-writing, and catching up with my home team. Em's sweater (from Topshop but sold out!) puts summer in the mind but I must admit that it did hail today. Her siblings struggled with the punctuation of 'Beach, Please!'... have to admit I would've commented on it too if she hadn't got there first. Family friends conveniently turned up at the door just at these came out of the oven (well, AGA, now that I'm home!) so they have been disappearing like hotcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment